Mogalef tools for DAX trading system

Eric Lefort

Mogalef tools for DAX trading system

Post by Eric Lefort »

I use Mogalef tool "intelligent stop" for a simple but powerfull trading system on Germany 30 (or Dax future). This system was presented to french people at the beginning of 2017 and has strongly performed during this year :
DAX-System 131016-260517.jpg
Dax-System 270517-261217.JPG

It's simple :
Signal is "EL_Bullish_Breaout_Line". You can find it in WHS Store, WHS, Signals (I gave this signal to WHS so that they propose it as standard)
Trailing stop is a Mogalef tool : Intelligent stop. this stop takes into account the evolution of the prices and the variation of the volatility. It's a powerfull tool.
Fixe stop is 3.50 ATR. It's a security stop.
Profit target is 7.50 ATR. Distant but usual.
That's all !!!

Be carefull : the parameters of the EL_Bullish_Breakout_Line are different from the standard parameters, especialy the hours of trading.
This system can be unrestricted used on Germany30 CFD, but be carefull with Future : If too many people use it it will become problematic.

Hope I help you.

Eric Lefort
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
pablo

Re: Mogalef tools for DAX trading system

Post by pablo »

Eric,

Your equity lines look very good.
Can you show more statistics for the strategy?

regards

Pablo
Eric Lefort

Post by Eric Lefort »

Hello Pablo,

Here are the last trades. We have lost 100 points in the bear market since mid january but the system resist !
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Guillaume Martin

Post by Guillaume Martin »

Merci Eric pour ce partage je cherchais justement les paramètres pour le DAX et je suis tombé sur ce post par hasard.

Guillaume

Return to “Express codes & tools”