confirmation bar also for the exit

davex770

confirmation bar also for the exit

Post by davex770 »

hi everybody
im actualy use few sstem with the signals in NEXT BAR CONFIRMATION mode. in this way i fix the entry to long or short like a stop entry few ticks above the close or the high for exemple ( asociate with the SET TRIGGER LONG or SHORT command of course).
unfortunately - i cannnot find the same possibility for the exit from the possitions? the system of the nano give us only two possibility for the exit signal: or immediately or at the open of the next bar.
my asking its : how can i program an express statement to give me this possibility?
il give an practice example: if i want to exit from the trade in the next break of a mma or bband but the signal i want need to be executed only few ticks above or behind. if he not touched in the next bar so of course he need to be canceled: exactly like the entry signal at the "next bar confirmation" price?
thanks a lot everybody
davex770

Re: confirmation bar also for the exit

Post by davex770 »

so if i understand ther is no existing result to this possibility? anybody from the suuport please?
thanks
Ceres

Post by Ceres »

Hello Sir ,

my english is not perfect.
To progress in my turn, (cause (despite me) I have a more semi discretionary approach) .
I took the example EMA_midStop with EMA_mid (as anchor) in the manuel (Page 20 - english version) ( auto order mode )
i added "if IsIntradayEntry() and IsBarcompleted() then"

I'm not sure it changes the output :
-> that will be when the price will cross the stop
-> and not when the bar will be completed after crossing the line,
-> is that right?

(may simply increase the offset , isn't it ? )

An example of the random "simulation" - with an offset ($ofs) to 30 ticks .

Just an idea :increase the offset by factor "factorA" with input $p(1,50,10); and a=(h-l)/TickSize(); if IsFinalBar() then begin MovingAverage(a, FactorA, $p); end )

best regards
Ceres
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ceres on 02 Jun 2016 18:29, edited 1 time in total.
davex770

Post by davex770 »

hi ceres
thanks a lot for your eefort and your detailed answer. im apreciate it very much!
by the way-i like the color of your graph cause normaly i use the nano ny the default colors white;)
your answer not respond exactly to my question-but she help me for another cods i used.. so another thanks to your...
im actualy waiting that one of the support desk or anybody else tru to respond directly to my needed...
have a nice wonderful day
davex770

Return to “WHS NANOTRADER - EXPRESS PROGRAMMING”