CROSSE OVER TWO mm SIMULTANLY

davex770

CROSSE OVER TWO mm SIMULTANLY

Post by davex770 »

HI EVERY BODY
I need your help to try to write a sentimentor.
my idea are to take two moving average and generat a signal when the price cross an close over or under simultanely the both. so the signals need to be generate only when the price crosse the both but no if the cross hapend only on one of them.

i tried to take a two moving average and put the line mode in the interpretation but i get an eror message everytime.
any idea sombudy?
thanks for all
davex770
WHS Support

Re: CROSSE OVER TWO mm SIMULTANLY

Post by WHS Support »

Hi Davex,

no need to program this.
Simply add 2 moving averages and change the Trading parameters that it only generates a Signal when both are bullish, e.g. with 95 and 5:
Moving averages.jpg
Regards
Dominic
WHS
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davex770

Post by davex770 »

hi dominic
thanks a lot for your help.
my problem with this technic are simple:
in your example the siganl was generat even if just one of them are crosse because the close price are bulish or bearish.
i looking for signals only when the both ma are CROSSE . so only when the price open witout the both of them and closing above or under.
can you understand me?
or may be i not understand...sorry
thanks another time
davex770
WHS Support

Post by WHS Support »

Hi,

no, the signal is only generated if both MAs are crossed within the same candles.

You can see the spikes in the Metasentimentor.

If only 1 MA is crossed, it goes up to 76 (down to 38) - this will not trigger a trade.
Only if both are crossed in the same candle it goes to 100 (0) which triggers the trade.
Trade.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
davex770

Post by davex770 »

ok i understand. so in this case i need to entry to the moving average interpretation visualisation and change the signal from 100 and 0 to 95 and 5? thats right?>
thanks a lot for your help
david
davex770

Post by davex770 »

by the way
i just tried this but i see that the signals generated when the ma crosse the second moving average and non when the price crossing this indicator...
im loses my way ;)
WHS Support

Post by WHS Support »

Hi,

you must not use the "Crossing MA" as sentimentor. You need 2 individually added Moving Averages.
Then using 95 and 5 will work.

If not, fell free to give us a call and one of my colleagues can guide you via distance connection.

Kind regards
Dominic
WHS

Return to “WHS NANOTRADER - EXPRESS PROGRAMMING”