Parabolic Sar

meo10

Parabolic Sar

Post by meo10 »

Hi everyone
I am testing the demo Nano platform and think it's great. I appreciate very much the Tatics option (stops and trailing stops). I am actually using Prorealtime, but it doesn't has the tatics tool and would like to leave it for the Nano.
My preferred trailing stop strategy is the PARABOLIC SAR. I have seen and tested that the Parabolic Sar code (and then its plotting dots or line on the chart) is exactly the same in all the main trading platforms such Prorealtime, Ninjatrader, Metatrader4, Metatrader5 and Multicharts. On the contrary I have seen and tested that the Nano Parabolic Sar is very different from all the previous one, and even I find to manage its parametres it remains different from all the others. As you can realize it not such a big problem on a dayly chart, but on 1 minute or 5 minutes chart is a very big problem and it really changes all my exit strategies.
So I would like someone coder (or support team) to write a new code that plots the "standard" Parabolic sar on Nano charts. For me this is essential in order to open a live account, because I love the Nano Tatics, but without the Parabolic sar they are unusable for me.
Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advance for your help

Cristiano
Tuscany - Italy

Return to “WHS NANOTRADER - EXPRESS PROGRAMMING”