Removing price data - sunday candle

Tibovwh

Removing price data - sunday candle

Post by Tibovwh »

Hi,

I am trying to write some code to remove my Sunday candle. Is it possible to do this in any way?

To make myself clearer: I live in CET timezone. My first candle on sunday (forex) opens on 23:00. I want to try and remove this with an express indicator but I'm not sure if this will be possible. Could anyone confirm wether this is possible and if so, how could we go about this?

Best,
WHS Wouter

Re: Removing price data - sunday candle

Post by WHS Wouter »

Hello,

It is not necessary to write code to do this. Right-click on an instrument in your Account bar and select "Symbol details" like so:
Rep02.png
In the window that appears you can deactivate the weekends by ticking the box "ignore Weekends".
Rep01.png
Note: you can also filter specific times out of the charts by using the time settings. If, for example, you only want charts from 8:00 to 22:00 instead of 24-hour charts you can set these times accordingly.

Good luck!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tibovwh

Post by Tibovwh »

Hey Wouter,

I have indeed found this option and it works, atleast on intraday charts. Unfortunatly, on a D1 chart this does not seem to work. Is this possible or am I doing something wrong?

Best,
WHS Support

Post by WHS Support »

Hi,

on the daily candles this is not possible.
Nano gets the candle from the server and can not "create it itself.
So you have to use 1h aggregation. With this data NanoTrader can create the candles you want.

Kind regards
Dominic
WHS
Tibovwh

Post by Tibovwh »

This works. Appreciate the help!

Return to “WHS NANOTRADER - EXPRESS PROGRAMMING”