Tick step for right-scale and crosshair cursor in charts

Will

Tick step for right-scale and crosshair cursor in charts

Post by Will »

Hi,

For Eurostoxx-50 futures, in charts in Nanotrader the price appears with decimals (at least in my Nanotrader). I say, instead of showing 3601 points it says 3601.0 points. When moving the crosshair cursor it moves between all the intermediate points that doesn't actually exist, and the right scale shows the price with decimals.

Could it be posible to have a chart without decimals? I mean with full points.

This is for Eurostoxx.

And for FDAX, it also shows decimals, but the tick value for FDAX is 0.5 points. Could the chart for FDAX be adjusted so the crosshair cursor jumped from 13180.0 to 13180.5 (for instance), instead of going through 13180.1, 13180.2, 13180.3, 13180.4 and so on?

Regards,

Will
Auri

Re: Tick step for right-scale and crosshair cursor in charts

Post by Auri »

Hi Will,

are you referring to a CFD-Forex account? Here the broker will usually use a different tick size compared to the underlying, usually in order to be more flexible with the spreads (eg. 0,8 points spread in the Germany 30 Daily CFD). On the other hand the users normally have no disadvantage from this. If you are using NanoTrader you can for example change the value for the bracket orders from ticks to points in the designer dialogue.

Regards.

Return to “WHS NanoTrader”